Saturday, November 7, 2009

Madly in love

Brian and I were in a meeting tonight so we put a kids netflix movie on for the girls. We had never seen the movie before, but it was a princess movie under the 5 year old section so we assumed that it would be a safe movie for the kids to watch. So we are in the middle of the meeting and Ellice comes running in. She says, "mom, you need to come fast forward the movie. There is a bad part." Well, this surprised me, so I went to investigate. I asked Ellice what was bad about the movie. She said, "the girl said that she was falling madly in love with the boy." I said, "what's so bad about that," still not understanding. She says, "mom, she was MADLY in love," with emphasis on the madly. Apparently in her 5 year old understanding being madly was not a good thing and warranted being fast forwarded. I had a good laugh over that.

No comments: