Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Ellice's Husband
Brian and I were laying on our bed, and Ellice walked in. She says to us, "you guys are married." We said, "yeah." She says, "you guys kiss." We said, "yeah." I said to her, "Ellice, are you going to get married some day?" She says, "yeah." Brian says, "but I have to approve of whoever you marry." So I explained to Ellice that Daddy and I have to like whoever she wants to marry. So I asked her, "what kind of man do you want to marry?" She says, "well, he needs to have a little bit more hair." Brian and I died laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought most girls marry guys who are like their dads! That is so funny!
I agree with Ellice. But her daddy did have more hair when he was young. Grandpa has to like her future husband too.
Love ya.
Post a Comment