Thursday, September 25, 2008
Ellice and Kids
Last night, Ellice and I were talking, and I asked Ellice, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" She said, "a mommy." So we talked about that for a while. I asked her if she would spank her kids, and she said, "no, I'll just send them to their rooms." We talked about this more and then I asked her how many kids she wants. She held up threee fingers and said, "three." I said, "Oh, do you know how many kids I want?" We've talked recently about having a baby brother Joel sometime in the future, so she said, "three." I said "No, I want 4." She looks at me and gasps and says, "mommy, where will they sleep?" I said, "we need to pray for a bigger house."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Tomina,
I saw on Facebook that you had a blog. I enjoyed reading about how God has lead you and Brian over the years. I can totally relate to planning on going overseas to be missionaries. Bill and I had planned to go but it did not work out. God changed the diection He wanted us to go. God is good and faithful and has made me content in the ministires he has us in here in the states. We are very blessed.
Your girls are just precious!
Love,
ELizabeth Ferguson
Post a Comment